Information We May Collect About You
To provide our services we collect the following information which may include your personal data. This means any information about an individual from which they can be identified.
- Contact details (name, title, address, telephone number and e-mail address)
- Date of birth
- Medical information where you have volunteered this for example so that we can cater for you when you attend a venue social event.
How We Collect Data
We collect your personal data in a variety of ways:
- Directly from you, for example when you apply for club membership online or by paperwork, when making enquiries on our website through contact forms or submitting scores for a child for the Wall of Fame.
- From someone else acting on your behalf such as a parent/guardian uploading a score for a child to be displayed on the Wall of Fame or a parent/guardian purchasing a membership for a child.
- On rare occasions we may receive information about you from others not acting on your behalf such as when a complaint is made about you which we then investigate.
Use Of Personal Data
Your personal information will be processed for the following purposes:
- process membership transactions.
- communication about Sway Lawn Tennis Club activities and services that may be of interest to you (including social events and membership).
- administration of the Wimbledon Ballot (where this is necessary for a performance of a contract with you).
- promoting Sway Lawn Tennis Clubs good and services of third parties including coaching courses and events, where we think this will be of interest to you.
- a membership list where consent has been given to display contact information to other members for example to arrange a booking.
- a Wall Of Fame list on our Tennis At Home online page where consent has been given by a parent/guardian to display a child’s first name or initials with their best score on our website.
Sway Lawn Tennis Club will also process your personal data on the basis of what type of communications you receive from us and how you want to receive them.
Sharing Your Information With Others
Personal information collected by Sway Lawn Tennis Club will not by sold or shared for use other than those set out below:
- Our volunteers for the purposes of administering your membership and the benefits you are entitled to.
- Our contractors and suppliers including coaches and Clubspark for membership management services.
How Long We Keep Your Information
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer. They can gather information about your use of the website or enable Sway lawn Tennis Club to recognise you as an existing user when you return to the website at a later date. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. The law protects users of our website however, and your browser software should enable you to block cookies if you wish to. If you would like more information about cookies please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Keeping Data Secure
We take all reasonable technical and organisational measures to safeguard your data. If you suspect any misuse, loss or unauthorised access to your data, please contact us immediately.
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right to access – the right to request copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or that we modify, update or delete such information and to check we are using it lawfully.
- Right to correct – the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your data – the right to ‘block’ us from using your data or limit the way in which we can use it. This is an alternative to requesting the erasure of data.
- Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy of transfer your data.
- Right to object – the right to object to our use of your data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request we will tell you the reasons why.
Sway Lawn Tennis Club reserves the right to update this policy as we deem necessary. Any changes will be immediately updated on the website.
Contact And Complaints
- by email: email@example.com.
- by post: Sway Lawn Tennis Club, Jubilee Fields, Station Road, Sway, Lymington, Hants, SO41 6BE.
If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint in relation to your data is handled by us, you can refer your complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at www.ico.org.uk